Ready to use worm composting kit. Just add water! (And some food scraps of course :~).
The kit includes: Wooden Worm Bin - 4 Trays, 1/2lb of Red Worms, Worm Bedding-4lb, a fly trap, manual and a drip tray.
The bin is fully assembled and ready to use.
Bin material: Untreated spruce
Compost capacity: 2 cubic feet
Maximum flow through: 4lb a week
Time for ready compost: 2 months
To start the worm bin:
- Soak 2lb of bedding in 1 liter (4.5 cups) of non- chlorinated water. Use a plastic container or a strong plastic bag. It's better to use rain or pond water.
- Let the bedding to absorb water for 2 - 3 hours.
- Put one tray on the base. You don't need the second tray now.
- Put the drip tray on the floor beneath the bin - to prevent water from dripping on the floor.
- Put the bedding in the tray.
- Put worms on top of the bedding.
- Cover with the lid.
Family size Worm Composting Kit
- Product Code: wwf-k2
- Availability: In Stock